How do you get it to display your home airport on profile?

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

How do you get it to display your home airport on profile?

Postby AS618 Jon Cronin » 13 Jun 2011 01:26

Hey its Jonathan Cronin (AS618) and i was wondering on the pilot profile(where the logbook is) how to get it to display my home airport. I noticed on alot of peoples pages it lists theirs, but i dont see it as an option when i edit my profile. :(
AS618 Jon Cronin

Re: How do you get it to display your home airport on profil

Postby ITZREAL » 13 Jun 2011 07:32

Hi Jonathan. It is very easy to do, but you need to know what is your home airport's ICAO code is. Tampa is KTPA - Tampa. Mine is KGSO - Greensboro.
First, go to the homepage for AirSource. Second, select the 'Pilot Operations' tab on the top of the screen. Third, select Airport Statistics. Fourth, type in your home airport's ICAO code into the field where it asks for the four letter code and hit the search button. Fifth, select View Details. Last, select Set As My Home Airport. After the last step, you will find that your profile has been altered to reflect the change.
Print this page if it will help you do the change without having to backspace as you progress.

If you have a problem locating your home airport's ICAO, then let us know and we will assist you in finding it.
I look forward to seeing the change in your profile page!

Happy flying, and a very good question!
ITZREAL

Re: How do you get it to display your home airport on profil

Postby AS618 Jon Cronin » 13 Jun 2011 15:25

thank you 8)
AS618 Jon Cronin

Return to General Discussions