AirSource Military Contract Trial

Find information about the latest AirSource news and website updates here

AirSource Military Contract Trial

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 12 May 2018 01:32

In a recent agreement, AirSource is providing support for military flights on a limited basis. This contract trial will be monitored and if successful, may lead to enhanced services. The contract includes multiple countries, but as stated these flights are to begin on a limited basis.

Look for these special crew pass military flights here: http://air-source.us/operations/crew_pa ... rycontract

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: AirSource Military Contract Trial

Postby vadopazzo » 25 May 2018 07:58

Great addition! I've been flying thousands of miles in military/naval aircraft, modding airports to accommodate AI (MAIW) military combat and cargo parking and this is super! I've flown 1 route and would like to snag a pass for the others but, when I search the "militarycontract series", zero results are returned. Does this mean that all passes are currently taken?

vadopazzo
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: AirSource Military Contract Trial

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 26 May 2018 02:26

vadopazzo wrote:Great addition! I've been flying thousands of miles in military/naval aircraft, modding airports to accommodate AI (MAIW) military combat and cargo parking and this is super! I've flown 1 route and would like to snag a pass for the others but, when I search the "militarycontract series", zero results are returned. Does this mean that all passes are currently taken?

Hi Barry - there are a couple in there now (get them while you can!). And they are entered once in a while so keep checking. Maybe, one day I would like to add a facility that sends an e-mail if we subscribe to a certain series of special crew passes...

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Return to AirSource News and Updates