HMT Bonus flight

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

HMT Bonus flight

Postby Leemazz » 04 Sep 2007 16:34

While i was mid flight at 39000ft i thought i would have a play with Photo impact , inspired by Lovespuds editing .

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Guest » 04 Sep 2007 20:39

A nice set of images here Lee, I like the 2nd image particularly. The edit reminds me a little of the kind of film that would have been used when this plane was in its hayday - I like the oversaturated colour and grain.

I have been toying with adding a radial blur to an image like your first image, and think I might give it a go having seen how well yours came out.

I realise I have been posting a lot but I really enjoy sharing and am hoping to get more people posting their shots as I love to see other peoples images.

Thanks for sharing Lee, I look forward to seeing some more of your stuff.

Cheers

Darren

Postby Leemazz » 04 Sep 2007 20:47

You post some really good pics keep them coming seems a few others have taken a liking to your pics too .

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Buckeye Roy » 04 Sep 2007 23:13

Nice shots Lee. I'll agree with you about LoveSpuds screen shots. Some of the best I've seen. Very crisp and detailed shots. Keep them coming guys.

Buckeye Roy
Commercial Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 17

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum