Plan book gone!

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

Plan book gone!

Postby HoratioWondersocks » 28 Aug 2018 17:05

Hello All
When I click on my plan book link ,I get taken to my logbook instead.

Thanks Andrew

HoratioWondersocks
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: Plan book gone!

Postby Alan Black AS122 » 28 Aug 2018 19:53

What URL is it taking you to. It should take you to http://air-source.us/Operations/logbooks/logcp.asp

I noticed last night that the layout has changed from what it was a couple of days ago, but I just went there and the one flight I have in my planbook is there. Is there anything in your planbook? Maybe it presents something different if it is empty?

Alan

Alan Black AS122
FAA [Administrator]

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 29 Aug 2018 00:21

Andrew,

The plan book got consolidated into the logbook. They were displaying the same thing, so if you have any scheduled flights saved, they will show in your logbook now as planned flights. All planned flights (scheduled and special crew passes) are displayed there.

Are you trying to file a non-AAS flight? If so, there was an issue with login/cookies but it should show a link now to PIREP for scheduled flights.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby HoratioWondersocks » 29 Aug 2018 17:16

AS 2 Tom Little wrote:Andrew,

The plan book got consolidated into the logbook. They were displaying the same thing, so if you have any scheduled flights saved, they will show in your logbook now as planned flights. All planned flights (scheduled and special crew passes) are displayed there.

Are you trying to file a non-AAS flight? If so, there was an issue with login/cookies but it should show a link now to PIREP for scheduled flights.

Hello Tom
I was not actually trying to file a flight, but just going through my nightly routine of selecting a flight for the evening.
Thanks for letting me know about the change. I do have a mass of flights saved and thought that I may have inffringed some rule about the amount held in the plan book at any one time.

Thanks Andrew
PS also thanks Alan for chipping in as well ,if I have done this correctly the this is the URL I get.

http://air-source.us/Operations/logbook ... 4&pnum=395

HoratioWondersocks
Instrument Rated Pilot

Return to General Discussions