Flight Officers - Enter Real World Flights for AirSource!

Find information about the latest AirSource news and website updates here

Flight Officers - Enter Real World Flights for AirSource!

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 12 Aug 2018 13:38

We are proud to introduce the AirSource Flight Officer: Opening the opportunity for anyone on our roster to enter real-world flights, which is beneficial to all AirSource members! Not only can you perform a flight immediately after you enter it, but you also make it available to all your associates as well. Enabling Flight Officers allows our whole community to participate whilst updating our enormous database of available flights, one by one.

:?: What are the requirements to become a flight officer?
:arrow: All active members of AirSource may become a flight officer, the only requirement is that you must take and pass the flight officer test to obtain data entry access. See below for additional information.

:?: How many flights can I enter?
:arrow: As flight officer, it is your responsibility to only use current real world flights obtained from our approved websites. But there are no limitations to how many flights you enter into the database. And you do not need to fly every flight either. Your time and contributions only add to our available flight list, which is a win-win scenario!

:?: Where can I learn more and become a flight officer?
:arrow: You can view the flight officer study guide and obtain the link to the test by CLICKING HERE.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: Flight Officers - Enter Real World Flights for AirSource

Postby AS380 Mark Richards » 17 Aug 2018 21:48

To keep the announcement tidier, I have moved replies to the Scheduled Division forum where you can also post any issues you find when entering flights.

Visit viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7683

AS380 Mark Richards
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 380] Auckland, New Zealand [NZAA]
AirSource Pilot Number: 380

Return to AirSource News and Updates