HOW TO GET FORUM SIGNATURE BANNER?

VP Special Events: Mark Richards. General Discussion about the AirSource Special Events Division.

HOW TO GET FORUM SIGNATURE BANNER?

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 14 Jul 2010 13:43

So how do you get an AIRSOURCE forum signature to start appearing for your profile? Simply go to your logbooks and click on the link "Create Forum Signature". (note that this will remove your current forum signature whatever that may be). There's no need to click that link again unless you come in to the forums and change your signature through the user control panel.

NOTE: You will not be able to use forum signatures IF YOUR AIRSOURCE e-mail address and FORUM e-mail address do not match!
AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: HOW TO GET FORUM SIGNATURE BANNER?

Postby AS 506 Jay Kae » 05 Aug 2010 07:34

Now that is pretty cool man :)

AS 506 Jay Kae
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Ian Robson » 18 Nov 2010 23:46

Hi Tom,

I've tried this, but I appear to be having some difficulty. I clicked the link in my logbook, but my original signature remained and no wizzy banner signature appeared.

Am I doing something wrong?
Ian Robson

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 19 Nov 2010 01:07

Well, the good news is your forum signature is now working!

The not so good news is while making a backup of the database tonight, I had a big boo-boo! See main forum for explaination. :oops:

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Postby Ian Robson » 19 Nov 2010 14:02

Thanks Tom! :D
Ian Robson

Postby AS129 - Michael » 31 Jul 2011 21:58

I am not seeing the new siggy banner at all, just the old one I had for many many years.

AS129 - Michael
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 129

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 31 Jul 2011 22:59

AS129 - Michael wrote:I am not seeing the new siggy banner at all, just the old one I had for many many years.

Hello Michael - Great to hear from you again!!

I wasn't sure if you visited your logbook as instructed above but I did a force for the sig banner so now it shows for you.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Postby ScannerWill » 02 Nov 2011 23:16

Sorry to ressurect a dead thread, sorta, but I have clicked the link in my log book serveral times, and my banner hasn't appeared kind sir!!!

ScannerWill
Student Pilot

Postby JSkorna » 03 Nov 2011 20:39

Does this hold true for you:

"NOTE: You will not be able to use forum signatures IF YOUR AIRSOURCE e-mail address and FORUM e-mail address do not match!"

JSkorna
Control Tower [Moderator]

Postby ScannerWill » 06 Nov 2011 14:27

no sir, it is not the case with me. I'm not sure what is happening to me.

ScannerWill
Student Pilot

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 06 Nov 2011 14:30

ScannerWill wrote:no sir, it is not the case with me. I'm not sure what is happening to me.

I did the same for you as another member in the past couple days, anyhow logged in as you, went to logbook and clicked the link. It worked!

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Postby ScannerWill » 07 Nov 2011 01:33

Thanks So Much, kind Sir!!!

ScannerWill
Student Pilot

Postby joshleeman » 15 Nov 2011 14:37

Just joined here, does the ASHA extension of this auto appear when ASHA ops are completed, or is that a seperate issue? Thanks!!!

EDIT - I dont see my sig and I followed this threads direction, any help please?

joshleeman
Student Pilot

Postby joshleeman » 15 Nov 2011 16:22

AS 2 Tom Little wrote:So how do you get an AIRSOURCE forum signature to start appearing for your profile? Simply go to your logbooks and click on the link "Create Forum Signature". (note that this will remove your current forum signature whatever that may be). There's no need to click that link again unless you come in to the forums and change your signature through the user control panel. Those who do not use AAS or myAAS: the hours will not update at this time, but that will be corrected in future. For those manual filers simply click on the "Create Forum Signature" link in your logbook to refresh the sig.

NOTE: You will not be able to use forum signatures IF YOUR AIRSOURCE e-mail address and FORUM e-mail address do not match!

I tried just using the url feature in the control panel, but the link I get from the "create forum sig" is the direct link to the logbook. I dont know a lot about computers so Im sure its me doing something wrong but these directions arent the hardest to follow lol and its definately not showing up. Ive waited an hour or two to make sure its not just delayed. If anyone could help me Id really appreciate it..Thanks so much and happy flying!!!!

joshleeman
Student Pilot

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 17 Nov 2011 22:21

joshleeman wrote:
AS 2 Tom Little wrote:So how do you get an AIRSOURCE forum signature to start appearing for your profile? Simply go to your logbooks and click on the link "Create Forum Signature". (note that this will remove your current forum signature whatever that may be). There's no need to click that link again unless you come in to the forums and change your signature through the user control panel. Those who do not use AAS or myAAS: the hours will not update at this time, but that will be corrected in future. For those manual filers simply click on the "Create Forum Signature" link in your logbook to refresh the sig.

I tried just using the url feature in the control panel, but the link I get from the "create forum sig" is the direct link to the logbook. I dont know a lot about computers so Im sure its me doing something wrong but these directions arent the hardest to follow lol and its definately not showing up. Ive waited an hour or two to make sure its not just delayed. If anyone could help me Id really appreciate it..Thanks so much and happy flying!!!!

Josh, I logged in as you and clicked the link in the logbook, and your signature now appears fine.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Next

Return to Special Events - Crew Pass