Spectacular CRJ shots (warning, large post)

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

Spectacular CRJ shots (warning, large post)

Postby Guest » 08 Mar 2008 20:04

Just finished a flight to Coppenhagen, the weather on departure was very rough, but boy did it look spectacular!

The weather forecast isn't good, with wind gusting up to 40kts. I get permission to pushback and prepare to start my engines.

Leaving from Rwy07 the weather seems to be getting worse. I am glad I am not trying to land in this.

As I climb out to cruise at 30oooft I start to climb through the weather, its a bumpy ride.

Another shot of the CRJ climbing. I personally think its one of the nicest looking aircraft around, I love the frontend.

Still climbing, but I start to leave the weather behind me at least.

Now in the cruise, I get the charts for EKCH and take a look at whats ahead.

Here I am well into the descent, I make a turn as directed by the ATC.

Just 10 minutes out of Kastrup.

I make visual contact with EKCH and request a visual approach from ATC.

Nearly down, the weather is playing ball and this should be a very straight forward landing.

At 1ooft I lower the last of the flaps and give the instruments a quick once over.

Crossing the threshold.

Hope you enjoy these images, I reckon they might be my best shots yet, thanks to the awesome weather (thanks to ActiveSky6).

Postby AS275 » 09 Mar 2008 11:15

Nice shots and to a destination I visit often both virtually and in reality. Whose aircraft is that?
AS275

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2008 12:00

Coppenhagen is somewhere I would love to visit (to be honest I would like to fly to most places as I seldom get to travel).

As for the aircraft, its the Wilco CRJ. I looks spectacular from outside but the virtual cockpit is looking its age now compared to the newer addons. But it does fly really well. I picked it up of Ebay for just ??5 - bargain!

Thanks for the feedback.

Postby Leemazz » 09 Mar 2008 21:55

Darren fantastic shots with great effect . Darren did you have a previous profile which was deleted just i remember some similair pics being posted .

Great pics Darren remember if you dont login for a month your profile gets deleted and remember to set it to on vacation so it does not get deleted .

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Guest » 10 Mar 2008 07:43

Thanks for the feedback Lee. Yeah, I did use a different login about 7-8 months ago, but my PC died on me and I couldn't envisage getting a new one for a long time (I also had a decent laptop so it was had to justify buying a new PC ahead of other stuff we needed).

So I decided I would just have to knock my PC gaming on the head for a couple of years but, as it happens, I managed to pick up a bunch of components from a pal and here I am with quite a decent rig and FS2004 was the 1st thing I installed. Trouble is I had lost my large amount of flight hours so I have to start over - ah well.

Thanks again for the feedback Lee, I have seen some of your work on fsliners and its also very good,

Darren

Thank you!!

Postby Guest » 12 Mar 2008 07:42

These shots are eyecandies.

Why thankyou

Postby Guest » 12 Mar 2008 12:45

thanks for the kind word Tyrone, glad you liked them.

As soon as I got airborne I knew my shots were going to be good, the weather, along with my new water textures, combined to make a spectacular setting.

Thanks again Tyrone

Darren

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum