Leader Board Suggestion

Invest your hard earned virtual cash in your choice of thousands of real world stocks!

Leader Board Suggestion

Postby John Iverson » 31 Aug 2006 06:58

Hello All!
A BIG Thanks to all you work so hard to make this AAS a VERY HIGH QUALITY and very fun experience! I left 3000 hrs behind me to join AAS and haven't regretted it a moment!!!
So to all the AAS Crew again... Thank You VERY much!!!

My suggestion for the leader board may not even be possible(or worth trouble to do it more accurately), but I believe it would make Air Stocks a much more accurate and entertaining experience. Could it be made possible to have a setting / filter / other programming method??? that would allow the display of a Leader board without an individuals virtual stocks counting towards it? I for one would really like to see a Leader Board with the ratings based ONLY REAL WORLD company datum. After careful study of the Leader Board... it's clear mixing the virtual companies with REAL world companies detract greatly from the real world competitive trading experience. Leaderr Board competition with only real companies counted would enhance the AAS Experience.

Great Job AAS and if you need any help... I have more time than I have brains.... so I can help a thimble full!!!

Flywheel
Jed John Iverson aas248
John Iverson
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 248

Return to AirStocks