V-ASHA and V-EVT

Invest your hard earned virtual cash in your choice of thousands of real world stocks!

V-ASHA and V-EVT

Postby Guest » 28 Dec 2006 05:34

I just want to get some opinions on this, but I have noticed that a lot of people, and consistently the people with the highest amounts of money, are only making this money on the two airlines listed in the title.

I was thinking to myself that it seems like a pump and dump grabbing ASHA and EVT stocks right before big events; it doesn???t seem to reflect anything about the stock market. It seems to me that these two airlines really don???t have a place in air stocks and they are being used unfairly.

I don???t really care about the leader board myself, but the only way to get on it would be to use ASHA and EVT. Is it just me or does it seem unrealistic to have ASHA and Event listed on the market?

What do you all think about this?

Postby AS 506 Jay Kae » 28 Dec 2006 09:05

I just own ASHA, mainly because I fly it, I really don't check in how much I've earned :)

AS 506 Jay Kae
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby JSkorna » 28 Dec 2006 16:48

Hi,

In the real world would you have purchased Google on day one? Sure would. Why? Because it was almost a guaranteed profit maker.

In the real world would you sell a stock right before it was guaranteed to drop? Heck yes.

Well, those 2 stock are no different, you buy low and sell before a drop.

The difference in ALL v-stocks are that they are based on pilot usage. Since we reopened ASHA in August it is the most popular airline here. Why shouldn't stock holders be rewarded?

And for EVT, events are made known well in advance and are open to all, so everyone can purchase if they choose.

Don't worry, I made most of my $$ through stock splits and a real world stock, TBIX.

Finally, this is all good fun. Nobody is going to become rich in the real world or I could retire right now!!

JSkorna
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to AirStocks