MyAAS Stuck In Test Mode?

The "personal" version of Active AirSource

MyAAS Stuck In Test Mode?

Postby KRodrig1969 » 05 Oct 2011 12:31

Hello folks, I appear to be having an issue with MyAAS. For some odd reason, the application installed and starts up fine. I am able to insert my username and login credentials which are accepted. The problem is that when I start MyAAS, whether I am in online mode or not, the application just stays stuck in a Test state.

See this image:

Items I checked before posting this:
1. Verified my firewall is allowing MyAAS.exe to pass
2. Disabled windows firewall
3. Shutdown and restarted MyAAS (several times)

No joy.

I'm running Windows XP SP3, all required software elements are installed on my rig. (i.e. .Net framework, etc.)

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken

*EDIT* Well don't I feel like a total dumba**. I guess it would have helped if I loaded one of my locally saved flights. My apologies for wasting anyones time. MyAAS is working.
KRodrig1969

Re: MyAAS Stuck In Test Mode?

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 05 Oct 2011 22:24

KRodrig1969 wrote:Hello folks

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken

*EDIT* Well don't I feel like a total dumba**. I guess it would have helped if I loaded one of my locally saved flights. My apologies for wasting anyones time. MyAAS is working.

Hey there Ken - glad you have it resolved now!

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby joshleeman » 12 Nov 2011 14:53

I was stuck on the same issue. Reading the tut for the previous version which looked way different and made no sense. You may feel like a dumbass or whatever u called yourself in the edit, but I must thank u because your edit is what made it all click for me too and now im smacking myself feeling like an idiot. I was looking in my fsx saved flights thinking it was where the local save was LOL. Thanks so much

joshleeman
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 12 Nov 2011 17:40

joshleeman wrote:I was stuck on the same issue. Reading the tut for the previous version which looked way different and made no sense. You may feel like a dumbass or whatever u called yourself in the edit, but I must thank u because your edit is what made it all click for me too and now im smacking myself feeling like an idiot. I was looking in my fsx saved flights thinking it was where the local save was LOL. Thanks so much

Thanks for your input on this. If you should have the desire to, I would really appreciate if someone such as yourself could write a short tutorial on how to get myAAS up and going. The reason I ask for the help on this is simply the fact that since I created the program, I may miss certain factors when writing a tutorial? I don't know if that makes much sense.. but hopefully you know what I mean.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Return to MyActive AirSource Version 1 [Obsolete]