Panel merge

Enter freeware add-on reviews in ths forum

Panel merge

Postby AllanH » 02 Nov 2011 18:01

Have just tried the PSS Airbus panel merge into the Project Airbus models as per their instructions, which was downloaded from Avsim. The panels work perfectly as if it were a PSS aircraft now giving me full FMS capabilities instead of the out of date MS Flight planner. Looking through Avsim there are now many more liveries available that I can use with this merge.
Only one problem, there is no VC when flying a Project Airbus model. Does anybody know if it's possible to rectify this. I've looked through both PSS and PA aircraft config files but cannot find any reference to the VC.
Also, has anyone tried to merge the PSS panel with the models from iFDG.
regards Allan.

ps
When flying I always use the correct Airline livery and registration, thats why I like the merge, many more liveries to choose from. FS aircraft file is getting rather large though, at the moment I have just about the full fleet from Frontier, one of my favourite airlines. :lol:
regards
Allan

AllanH
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: Panel merge

Postby AS380 Mark Richards » 05 Nov 2011 22:16

I can't speak specifically about this merge, but VC's are aircraft specific and coded to the actual aircraft so generally with merges, you're stuck with the 2D model or with the VC of the actual aircraft model.

AS380 Mark Richards
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 380] Auckland, New Zealand [NZAA]
AirSource Pilot Number: 380

Return to Freeware