Phoenix B757 Pre-Order

Enter payware add-on reviews in ths forum

Phoenix B757 Pre-Order

Postby AS283 Roger Dean » 31 Jul 2006 21:14

For all the B757 fans, Phoenix is taking pre-orders. I didn't see a planned release date, but must be getting near :D ...

My order is in. 8)

http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/moreinfo/moreinfo.asp?id=570

http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/default.asp?pss=comingsoon
AS283 Roger Dean

Postby AS380 Mark Richards » 01 Aug 2006 22:36

I'm a beta tester and I have to say that even in Beta it is pretty damned good. This will be a good addition to any hanger!

AS380 Mark Richards
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 380] Auckland, New Zealand [NZAA]
AirSource Pilot Number: 380

Postby AS283 Roger Dean » 31 Aug 2006 03:31

The Phoenix B757 has been released to the Pre-Order folks. I'm downloading and installing it now. 8)

I've been waiting for this'n. :D
AS283 Roger Dean

Postby Moose4 » 07 Sep 2006 00:28

I've got it and am flying it on an ASHA flight KATL-MMAA right now. Overall it's pretty good--there are still some bugs in the CDU display, lighting, and a few other things, but nothing show-stopping that I've found yet. The panel's a work of art! Systems are somewhat simpler than the LDS 767, but there's enough there to satisfy, and the FDE is yet another piece of gold from Rob Young. Seven-fives are pretty powerful for their weight, so if you want a rocketship ride, keep your pax and fuel load light and don't derate your climb. :)

It's brutally priced at US$57 with the bad exchange rate between pound and dollar, though.

Moose4
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 522

Postby Guest » 07 Sep 2006 02:16

Moose4 wrote:I've got it and am flying it on an ASHA flight KATL-MMAA right now. Overall it's pretty good--there are still some bugs in the CDU display, lighting, and a few other things, but nothing show-stopping that I've found yet. The panel's a work of art! Systems are somewhat simpler than the LDS 767, but there's enough there to satisfy, and the FDE is yet another piece of gold from Rob Young. Seven-fives are pretty powerful for their weight, so if you want a rocketship ride, keep your pax and fuel load light and don't derate your climb. :)

It's brutally priced at US$57 with the bad exchange rate between pound and dollar, though.

57 bucks??? I can buy a brand new simulator for that!! What's the world coming to??

Postby Guest » 14 Oct 2006 23:52

This is a really good program Any 757 lover should buy it !! :D

Postby Brandon Stoll » 15 Oct 2006 16:11

I'm holding out for Level D's 757. I've read mediocre reviews (from simmers) of PSS and mixed reviews of Captain Sim's. Not to mention I absolutely hate PSS's policy on having to buy liveries. I also wasn't pleased with the 777, it collects dust in my hangar :(.
Brandon Stoll

Postby Leemazz » 15 Oct 2006 20:50

I have the 757 and once i change my view i get a serious drop in framerates , it goes done to 5fps and no matter what it wont go back up , if you can help please do because it does seem like a quality plane
Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Payware