Carenado CT210M

Enter payware add-on reviews in ths forum

Carenado CT210M

Postby ITZREAL » 10 Jun 2013 07:58

Just purchased this wonderful aircraft. Quite possibly the best small GA aircraft I have ever bought. I was not even in the market for an aircraft like this but I scheduled a flight using a CNA; Cessna Light Aircraft. I wanted something different than the standard 172/182 small Cessna's. After a short search, I came across this model. The Cessna 210 Centurion Turbo from Carenado. After reading multiple good reviews, I decided to buy it. What a joy. Absolutely the best visual detail I have ever seen on a payware small GA aircraft. The details they have put into the visual model are stunning. This comes from a user that normally buys only 'Big Box' large aircraft. Flight model is great for flying. Very realistic. The sound package is superb. I have actually flown in this aircraft in real world and the sound package alone is second to none. GPS Auto-Pilot has a great option to use either the GNS530 or the GNS430. Only a couple of small issues. Frame rate will take a big hit if you load the full package. A 'lite' version is available. I also wish they would have had an option for a digital clock. Kind of hard to read the old fashion analog clock. Very easy to use instruments. Did not have a problem flying basic small aircraft procedures. A very responsive airframe. I have only flown six flights using it so far but want to fly more. The schedule I have in que doesn't allow much in the area of it, but I may have to fly with it in the GA division just to properly enjoy my purchase. Kind of expensive at $35 US but I have spent more for less quality. I give a very high thumbs up!
ITZREAL

Return to Payware