PSS 777-200LR

Enter payware add-on reviews in ths forum

PSS 777-200LR

Postby Guest » 29 Nov 2005 04:18

I wanted to post my opinion of the new PSS Boeing 777-200LR for you guys thining about buying the add-on 777.. If you are a fan of the 777 and you like flying long haul flights, this is a must have aircraft.. You can find this aircraft here http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/ ..

I like this aircraft a lot having flown several flights now in the PSS 777.. In my opinion, it falls short of the Level D 767.. But, the Level D 767 is pretty much "perfect".. The PSS 777 is not that far off.. The FMC works great, the model is spectacular, the flight dynamics are superb, and now they are posting free repaints on the PSS website located in support/user edits. These repaints are top quality so there is really no reason to buy the liveries PSS is selling..

I currently fly 4 payware aircraft.. I like the Level D 767 the most.. Next is the PSS 777.. Then the PMDG 737, last is the CLS A300..

Level D = Perfect !!! The best panel is the business.. Great Model.. Realism is top notch..

PSS 777 = Near perfect.. A few things could be better but still a great add on.. Awesome model and panel..

PMDG 737 = Always fun to fly.. Super Model, Good Panel..

CLS A300 = Flys great.. Great Model.. But not a realistic panel as far as systems go.. Easy to fly for new simmers though..

Re: PSS 777-200LR

Postby AS283 Roger Dean » 30 Nov 2005 03:40

Eric ASO59 wrote: If you are a fan of the 777 and you like flying long haul flights, this is a must have aircraft...

Yeppers.... :D

This is one of the top 3 favorites in my hanger. The PSS 777 is tied with the PMDG 747-400 and the LDS 767-300.

Also worth mentioning are the PMDG 737 and the PSS Airbus aircraft (in that order).

When one is ready to move beyond the generic Microsoft modern day aircraft these bring the next level of realism to flight simming.
AS283 Roger Dean

Return to Payware