FS Real Time

Enter payware add-on reviews in ths forum

FS Real Time

Postby AS129 - Michael » 15 Aug 2011 22:32

Noticed on the past couple of trans-Pacific flights I have been making that time time has been way off, especially on a recent flight from RJAA to KATL when it should have been daylight when I landed. Learned that FS9 doesn't adjust for the time zone changes as you fly.

Did a little Googling and found FS Real Time, a nice little program that connects through FSUIPC and adjusts the simulator time to match the time where you are flying at that moment. Works like a charm!

There is a freeware (limited to an hour and you have to restart FS Real Time) or payware version (suggested donation of $15.00 through PayPal) of this great program.

Anyone else using it?

Linkage: http://www.3dsoftworks.net/products/fsrealtime/

AS129 - Michael
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 129

Re: FS Real Time

Postby camdog88 » 20 Aug 2011 05:01

Hey Michael

I have had the program ever since it came out. It is a great!!!! I use FS Real Time with every flight. Defiantly worth the $15.

Cameron

camdog88
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: FS Real Time

Postby ITZREAL » 21 Aug 2011 09:59

I agree. It is one of a few utilities that I use for every flight. I also agree that it is worth $15. They ask for a donation of any amount to use the program. $15 is the norm and should be accepted. It is worth it. I used to have time variations in my flights within the MSFS time, real time, and flight time. No longer when using this handy little program.
ITZREAL

Return to Payware