iFly 737

Enter payware add-on reviews in ths forum

iFly 737

Postby Eric Lilly ASO280 » 19 Jun 2011 23:08

Like many of you, I have been waiting on the PMDG 737 NGX for months.. While browsing their forum I saw a thread where someone talked about the iFly 737 version being a tough competitor for the future PMDG aircraft.. Frankly, I was not aware of the iFly version.. I was very impressed when I visited their website.. I bought the plane and absolutely love everything about it.. It's a great add on for FSX.. They also have a FS9 version.. The iFly 737 will be my 737 for many years to come..
Eric Lilly ASO280

Re: iFly 737

Postby ITZREAL » 20 Jun 2011 11:01

I share your joy of flying the Boeing 737 NG. I will purchase the IFLY model based on it's outstanding reviews. I would also like to compare it to the current release of Ariane's Boeing 737NG plane list. http://www.arianedesign.com/ They are just as advanced as PMDG and don't get the press it deserves as does the IFLY variant. I think all three models should be compared equally, but the cost of owning all three might be a downfall. I can't imagine anyone who would not want to own at least one of these. Compare and comment once you can. We all look forward to PMDG's release of course. I own, and have paid for, everything they have released. They, as a company, are the industry standard.
ITZREAL

Postby Leemazz » 20 Jun 2011 19:34

I have been thinking about getting the iFly model but i might hold out for the PMDG model . All these good reviews i might just have to get the ifly version

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby as136roy » 02 Jul 2011 13:30

Hi Eric!

I myself having flown payware aircraft like PMDG747 and LDS767 love the complexity of preparing the plane for flight e.g. flight planning, weight and fuel config, preflight preparation, FMC programming and more... Having recently bought the iFly 737NG, I suggest you will not be disappointed! The B737NG is unique and a nice plane to fly!

Like other AirSource pilots, I have been waiting for the PMDG for a very long time and nobody still has the idea when this will be released. For the moment the iFly model will keep me entertained then...

as136roy
Private Pilot

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 136] (OMDB) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Payware