Voice Buddy Interactive Voice Control v. 3.0

Enter payware add-on reviews in ths forum

Voice Buddy Interactive Voice Control v. 3.0

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 06 Jan 2006 10:21

Hi all... anyone out there purchased this software and can provide some feedback on it? Review on flightsim.com is favourable and it looks to be a goodie. Its discounted at the moment for 39.95. Norm.

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Postby kdwycha » 06 Jan 2006 14:26

I bought that a long time ago. It worked okay but I didnt find it very useful. I would like to try the latest version but I dont remember the e-mail address I signed up for so I cannot access my account :roll:

kdwycha
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 10 Jan 2006 03:17

Well I went ahead and purchased this program (also because they were running a discount!). Its working very well and is an application they can be used not just with flightsims but with a host of other programmes. The beauty of this software is that you can create all the commands that you want to suit your own needs, therefore flexibility is the key to it and that makes it worthwhile. Of note also is that you gradually "train" voice recognition so that it can more easily understand YOUR voice. This makes it handy for using with microsoft word etc. Given that my university studies require dissertations, thesis and a multitude of written work, it will be invaluable (and time saving) because I can just sit and talk whilst it appears on my screen... yay! That aside, I think its a worthy addition because of its versatility and flexibility. Comes with updates for life! If anyone is interested, go to http://www.edimensional.com/ and check it out. Norm.

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Postby kdwycha » 11 Jan 2006 02:14

Only think I used it for was for "Look Left" "Look Right" and "Gear Up" hehe..so I could kick back at the desk with my feet up and change the views :D

kdwycha
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Payware