Small Problem

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

Small Problem

Postby TerryW » 15 Feb 2020 16:48

I'm using the latest version...but I noticed this once in a previous version (I think). Southwest flight KSDF-KDEN. A bit more than one hour into the flight and I had to pause and minimize both FSX and MyAAS. Not long afterwards brought FSX back up and I tried to bring up MyAAS...a notice says that it was already running, and Task Manager says it's running, but as a background program. I try clicking the MyAAS icon a couple of time but only get "the program is already running" notice.

Stop at the gate in KDEN and try to file PIREP....no go...it shows as "en route".

While I rarely have a need to pause FS in order to use another program, it can sometimes happen. So, if I need to minimize MyAAS, how do I get it back up if it won't minimize to the Task Bar?

Thanks,
Terry Wright
AS86
TerryW

Re: Small Problem

Postby AS201 Joe » 16 Feb 2020 02:11

Hi Terry,

Sorry you are having issues.
If you click the minimize button, it does minimize to the system tray (over by the clock). Just double-click on it or right-click and select restore to bring the window back.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Re: Small Problem

Postby TerryW » 18 Feb 2020 13:50

Thanks, Joe. I never specifically looked for it over by the clock...I'll remember for next time.
Terry
TerryW

Return to MyActive AirSource