Pushed Wrong Button

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

Pushed Wrong Button

Postby TerryW » 10 Jul 2017 12:51

WOTW21...had broken this flight into a couple of "technical" stops.....the one this a.m. was from WPDL to YBAS.

When stopped at parking at YBAS, I somehow wound up pushing the "refueling stop" button. I couldn't find a way to backtrack to the original MyAAS page. I intend to do the final hop into Sydney tomorrow....will this matter?...is there a way to reset it as just a technical stop?

Thanks,
Terry
AS86
TerryW

Re: Pushed Wrong Button

Postby AS201 Joe » 10 Jul 2017 19:38

Hi Terry.

I'm slow...not sure what you mean by filling it as a technical stop.

Are you filling each "stop" as a separate flight and meant to hit End Flight? If yes then, at the myAAS2 main screen, right click on the flight and you can change it to a completed flight from there.

Other than the case above, I would just leave it as a refueling stop and just resume it.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Re: Pushed Wrong Button

Postby TerryW » 11 Jul 2017 09:25

Hi Joe...no, you're not slow.....I'm just confusing you.

Flight WOTW21 is VVNB-YSSY, 4196nm...I decided to do it in 4 hops.

MyAAS has an option to stop the flight, and save the data to continue later. I did that for the first 2 hops. After the 3rd hop (WPDL-YBAS) I guess I hit the "end flight" button instead of choosing the option to save the flight to continue later. At that point, I had the option to choose to make the stop a "refueling stop" or to file a PIREP. Since I couldn't find a way to go back to the main MyAAS page, I had to choose to make the stop at YBAS a refueling stop. At that point MyAAS showed a message regarding "ground time (?)"...that's what prompted my question.

I'll carry on with the last hop to YSSY and let you know if I have a problem....thanks,
Terry
TerryW

Return to MyActive AirSource