Error - Cannot complete flight

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

Error - Cannot complete flight

Postby as176andre » 21 Mar 2016 03:03

Hi team,

I have had this error a few times now, once I have landed I try to end flight and Pirep but the selection button does not work, I end up having to go back to a previous saved version on the approach and land again, then I have the option to end and Pirep, Any Ideas, am I landing so smoothly that AAS does not recognize that I have landed? :D

as176andre
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: Error - Cannot complete flight

Postby AS201 Joe » 21 Mar 2016 20:28

Andre-

That's a new one. Don't think we have had that problem before. Just to check, do you know if there is anything the same between the flights that don't work? Maybe, same aircraft, scenery, etc. myAAS just checks the "aircraft on ground" flag to see if the landing has taken place. Might be, for some reason, it is not getting set?

On a side note: instead of going back to a previous save, just select "Save/Continue Flight Later..." and save the flight. Back at the main screen, right-click on the flight and select "Change Flight Status to Complete...". You might not get any landing rate, not sure, but it's a little easier.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Postby as176andre » 22 Mar 2016 00:13

Thanks Joe, let me try that tonight, I will also monitor the flights, have now had 3 in a row with PMDG 777300. But will keep checking to see a trend, I Mostly fly PMDG aircraft. :D

as176andre
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby AS201 Joe » 23 Mar 2016 12:03

Another thought, Andre.

Double check that your FSUIPC is up to date. Some things tend to over-write it with an older version.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Return to MyActive AirSource