No flights to download.

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

No flights to download.

Postby AS541-Brian » 26 Oct 2015 18:05

My AAS2 has been working flawlessly up until today. I started up the program and it tells me there are no flights to download. I have flights in my plan book. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thank you.
AS541-Brian

Re: No flights to download.

Postby AS201 Joe » 26 Oct 2015 23:20

Just gave a shot, working here (at least for my flights). May have been a server hiccup at the time?

If still not working a couple of things to, maybe, try...

From the Options->Maintenance menu, try refresh server data and, maybe, Edit Pilot Info (double checking the username/password). Something may have become corrupted.

Also, you can try Reset Database, from that same menu. Make sure you have no finished or partial flights saved as they will be lost.

Maybe, also, Tom can shed some light.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Re: No flights to download.

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 27 Oct 2015 10:51

I haven't made any changes to the web side, and it seems you can see the flights in your plan book..try suggestions above and let us know how it goes.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Return to MyActive AirSource