Event error -

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

Re: Poker Run 2015 - Alaskan Adventure

Postby AshleyW » 08 Jul 2015 17:39

i DID OVER 3 hours today my last leg - DO i have to redo - I used aas but it cut as I land - that's not fair!
If I have to redo I'll just find another VA - I did everything right! Three ours and if not counted I leave!
AshleyW

Event error -

Postby AshleyW » 08 Jul 2015 17:56

I use fs9 . MyAAS stopped working as I was landing PANC for an event! I ran my system as I usually do. I will be angry if have to redo a three hour flight! That's NOT fair if you have done the flight! I don't come here to fake flights and use MyAAs - Just letting you know so I won''t get my award for doing the events. Last leg ruined me - I wont redo!

Bust butt for event and little time to ro-do. Just my luck. Bye I cry
AshleyW

Re: Event error -

Postby JSkorna » 08 Jul 2015 20:28

It should have saved the flight progress so you can pick up about where things went wrong.

You also would have 18 days to re-fly one flight. Or purchase the last card, submit your hand and get credit for the event.

Life is not that serious and we are here to fly and have fun.

JSkorna
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby AS201 Joe » 08 Jul 2015 21:53

Yes, there should be a back-up with that flight. It should show something like PASI-PANC (*)

Just select that flight to fly and it will tell you where to put the aircraft at.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Postby AshleyW » 24 Jul 2015 00:21

I re-flew it and all is good. Except my hand! :D
AshleyW

Postby AS201 Joe » 24 Jul 2015 20:38

Yeah, not a great hand myself.

Just remember, myaas2 backs up the flight every 5 minutes. In the event of a myAAS2 crash, just pause FS and re-load myAAS2 and go from there. Doesn't seem to crash very often though (at least by reports).

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Return to MyActive AirSource