Importing flight details

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

Importing flight details

Postby pete_auau » 01 Mar 2015 07:19

Just wondering is it possible to import flight details from fscaptain to reflect my flight times. since there is a option in fscaptain to do this. But it says need my va permission to do this?
pete_auau

Re: Importing flight details

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 01 Mar 2015 12:58

Hello Peter,

I read the FSCaptain guide, but unfrotunately AirSource does not have the facilities or scripts to import flight details.

Exporting your Flights to your Virtual Airline
The Detail Log page has the facility to export your flight details to a virtual airline over the
Internet directly. To use this feature, the virtual airline must be using scripts that are compatible
with the venerable FSPassengers system for reporting flights, and they must have provided you
with a small set of standard configuration information such as a user name and password.

So, I would like to know what data the program exports and to where? Is this program being used by my members here?

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby pete_auau » 02 Mar 2015 08:21

No problems just wondering
pete_auau

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 02 Mar 2015 11:50

If enough members use this, I would be glad to attempt integrating it.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Return to MyActive AirSource