Resuming a flight

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

Resuming a flight

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 10 Jun 2012 11:33

Joe- one thing I noticed is when resuming a flight (open myAAS, then load the flight) - the program is in a suspended state - I mean the red dot is up and the program is idle waiting for us to go to the menu and start myAAS to record.

My fear is (and I actually forgot to start it after 10 mins!) that many will simply 'forget' to start myAAS when it is in this state of waiting.

Is it possible to have a message pop up every 5 minutes? Then have an option on the message window to cancel all remaining warning messages for THIS SESSION only. (so just use a local variable in the program to cancel the messages rather than the registry)..

Maybe it's just me, in that case ignore this request!

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: Resuming a flight

Postby AS201 Joe » 10 Jun 2012 18:26

Added. Initial shows an Messagebox then another every 2 minutes until Resume Flight selected or no selected in the MessageBox.

Thanks Tom

Joe

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Re: Resuming a flight

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 11 Jun 2012 11:12

Fantastic! Thanks Joe

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2