New Build 05/20

MyActive AirSource (MyAAS) is the program used by AirSource members to record their flight time. Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator and (free) version of FSUIPC. MyAAS 2 is programmed by AS 201 Joe Hamilton, and is always being reviwed for new features.

New Build 05/20

Postby AS201 Joe » 20 May 2012 14:09

Ok, new build uploaded.

Changes in this build:
- forgot to ensure only one instance of program running. Added
- changed data type for outside air temp, hopefully cooling off the heat
- added Pirep Flights to the menu linking to website
- resuming a flight while at arrival airport *should* now enable the End Flight menu entry
- added a pause in the save backup flight routine (hopefully stops the DBOpen error)
- DBOpen error will now give the error code and then re-throw the error to show what routine
the open call came from

Note about the DBOpen error: As it doesn't really affect the running of the program, I figured I would try to narrow down what's causing it. Obviously it's a random error (three times in six hours) that I think is in the backup flight routine. I'm hoping the pause solves the issue (fingers crossed) but, if not, at least I can get it narrowed down.

Joe

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Re: New Build 05/20

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 20 May 2012 15:48

You're cranking out the builds Joe! I can't keep up lol - but will download and test this version - just finished my HOUSE projects for the day ;)

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: New Build 05/20

Postby AS201 Joe » 20 May 2012 16:10

Luckily, I think that's all of it, except for the flight points. Now, I think, it's just fixing what's messed up.

Hopefully, the Pirep Flights menu entry works correctly.

Joe

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Return to MyActive AirSource