Newest plane to my virtual hanger

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

Newest plane to my virtual hanger

Postby LoveSpuds » 10 Feb 2013 20:51

I added the amazing PMDG J41 to my virtual hanger over the weekend and thought I would get a few short hops in to get a feel for it. I found some great flights with a Columbian outfit called EasyFly.

The simulation is amazing offering something completely different to the usual heavies I like to fly, I could perhaps post a mini review if anyone is interested. As for the flight - WOW, flying amongst the mountains in cloudy conditions was very hairy but so very spectacular, I think I will get a few more of these flights under my belt.

Taking off from SKBG

Climbing out

Making a very gradual descent due to the terrain

The GPWS was sounding quite regularly as I too my final vector to intercept the ILS (see the red warning button on the left)

Having intercepted the ILS I hand fly the approach to get a feel for my new bird, the runway can be seen just beneath the right wing.

Crossing the threshold at around 132Kts

Powered down and unloaded I stretch my legs before I have to head back into the clouds

Hope you enjoy the shots,

Daz
LoveSpuds

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum