First batch of screenshots in years

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

First batch of screenshots in years

Postby LoveSpuds » 21 Jan 2013 21:00

I am back on AirSource after a break of a few years from Flight Sim (a forced break following a knackered PC).

Having a few teething problems with random crashes but overall I am loving getting back into the saddle and thought I would share a few screenshots from my latest flight. Some may remember I had a bit of a thing for screenshots when I was here last time :D

Cheers

Daz
LoveSpuds

Re: First batch of screenshots in years

Postby Leemazz » 22 Jan 2013 21:04

Nice shots Darren . I remember your screenshots from the past glad to see your back

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: First batch of screenshots in years

Postby LoveSpuds » 23 Jan 2013 23:23

Hey there Lee, I remember enjoying your screenshots too, hope all is well with you and yours.

Really enjoying getting back into this great hobby and I am particularly enjoying learning the PMDG 737NX, its all coming back to me. Forgot just how much fun it was to plan your trip, fuel and look at the charts etc, it really is a great mental workout!

Take care

Daz
LoveSpuds

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum