My first Air-source flight. EHAM-EPWA.

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

My first Air-source flight. EHAM-EPWA.

Postby Guest » 29 May 2006 03:51

A few shots from my first Air-source flight. Although I joined to fly my classic "heavy iron" (CS 707, DF 727, etc.) I thought it best to fly something I know like the back of my hand for my first AAS recorded flight...the MAAM DC-3. These are a few shots from a "classic" KLM flight from Schiphol (EHAM) to Okecie (EPWA). I hope you enjoy them.

Postby AS 77 John McCormack » 29 May 2006 05:55

Nice screenshots, very complete package, so much so that I feel like I just flew the flight and I need to file a PIREP for the flight as well :-)

Congratulations on your first AAS flight and welcome aboard.

AS 77 John McCormack
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Guest » 29 May 2006 19:49

John,

Most of the PIREP's I post at my other VA's are manually done...and a high degree of information about the flight, screenshots, etc. are usually posted to the forum as well as any pirep "forms" (for hours, AC type, maintenance "gripes", etc.). Although AS is a different environment (mostly commercial flights), I'd like to post any interesting flight info and screenshots, once in a while.

I don't know how many other AS members would do the same but if there was enough interest, I would suggest an AS forum for these types of "reports"? A place where you could "tell a story", with words and pictures, about an interesting flight you have flown?

Just a thought. I'll post any interesting stuff I've flown here.

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum