WCT2009, 004-006.

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

WCT2009, 004-006.

Postby vic365 » 13 Feb 2009 02:09

A few from these 3 legs...and I'm having a great time on this tour!

This is my Princess...just wish she had been done by someone other than CS :evil:

Long...and left...sigh!
Another great addon...the LevelD 767.

On to that long flight to Schipol!

Vic

vic365
Multi Engine Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby TheDude71 » 13 Feb 2009 08:42

Nice shots. I got the CS B707 also, Its been some time since I flew here, but if I remember right, programing the old FMC was a huge pain. Though about dusting here off the the WCT, but Im sticking with the PMDG MD11, 747, 737 and have intrudeced myself the the Level D 767. Thats what Im flying now...CWT006, and WOW, i am super inpressed. Used to have the PIC 767, but this one blows them away.
TheDude71

Postby Leemazz » 13 Feb 2009 19:11

Nice shots Vic great choice of aircraft

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

Postby vic365 » 15 Feb 2009 16:54

Brett..."FMC...we don nid no steenkin' FMC!" My 707 didn't come with an FMC (there was no such thing, back then). I did however add the Simufly Delco Carousel IV-A inertial navigation system to it, in a triple unit layout. Maybe that's what you mean? The latest version comes with an ADEU card reader. I have a little program that takes your FS flightplan (PLN) and creates a file to load in the card reader...no more waypoint coordinate entries by hand!

Lee...thanks, I try to find something that is "believable" for the legs. The 767 is going to be the worst as the LevelD was not delivered with a cargo variant so not many cargo liveries were made.

Vic

vic365
Multi Engine Pilot

Postby TheDude71 » 15 Feb 2009 23:38

LOL....inertial navigation. Than's what I ment to say... :wink: :wink: That's the one you have to put in the corridnates of intersections and the like right?
TheDude71

Postby vic365 » 16 Feb 2009 04:52

TheDude71 wrote:LOL....inertial navigation. Than's what I ment to say... :wink: :wink: That's the one you have to put in the corridnates of intersections and the like right?

Yep...but the latest version of the CIVA INS from Simufly, as I said, includes an ADEU "card reader". This replicates a small card reading slot into which pilots would put a card with their pre-planned flight plan...no need to enter every waypoint.

As you already seem to have meatwater's 3 unit CIVA INS installed in the 707 (and even if you don't) I'd be glad to help you with adding the ADEU unit, send you the program that reads your FS flightplan files (.PLN) and makes your ADEU cards for you and help in any other way. Believe me, with the ADEU card function and the little proggy I have to make "cards"...the INS is the only way to fly "Old School"!

If there was ever enough interest I'd even consider making a tutorial but not dealing with all the functions of the Simufly Delco Carousel IV-A INS...that's what their manual is for. Just a simple one with installs from Meatwater for a CS 707 (triple unit), DF 727 (double unit) and how to add the ADEU to both those and the Tinmouse2 737-200 (single unit). A short read on the FPconverter program, and how it creates ADEU "cards", how you use them, etc.

Vic

vic365
Multi Engine Pilot

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum