PSS 777-200 with Shockwave 3D lights warning LARGE post

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

PSS 777-200 with Shockwave 3D lights warning LARGE post

Postby Guest » 29 Jun 2008 19:20

I splashed out on Friday and picked up 777 Professional along with Shockwave 3D lights Redux.

I have to say I am dead chuffed with both. The 777 is awesome, but make sure you patch it up. As for the lighting effects all I can say is WOW!!!! You have to edit a config file for any add on planes but it is straight forward enough if you follow the guide on their forum.

Thought I would share some images of a ASHA flight I flew using my 2 new purchases. Details of the flight can be seen here

http://www.air-source.us/operations/ash ... TID=159808

Taking off from Rwy29 and climbing as steeply as possible to avoid any trouble from the ground.

Gear up and pulling away from Kabul.

Cruising at 36oooft.

Sunrise over southern China.

Following the BIGRO6A STAR I race towards the sunrise.

All is calm in the decsent as we prepare for the last few waypoints before we start our final approach.

Another shot of the beautiful sunrise.

Heading to intercept the ILS.

Here are a few shots of the ILS final to Rwy 16.

Although my shots are clearly edited I havent touched the lighs on the aircraft, ingame they look tremendous, pop along to Shockwave's webby, the lights are available for both FSX & FS2004 and are a bargain at $16. They also add night lighting to airports and cities etc.

Postby snakey-111 » 02 Aug 2008 12:07

cool, nice red-eye flight!!!! Like the sunries aswell!! :wink:

Cant wait until Project Opensky release their 777 8)
snakey-111

Postby JSkorna » 04 Aug 2008 16:18

Nice!

JSkorna
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum