BID Division S-76 Helicopter Charters

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

BID Division S-76 Helicopter Charters

Postby AS380 Mark Richards » 13 Oct 2007 11:54

Following the request for some Helicopter Charters in the BID Division, Anthony Fluhart AS176 kindly entered five chaters around some New York airfields.

Although it is Canadian registered (flown by a New Zealander living in Australia no less) I simply love this livery on my Nemeth Sikorksy S-76 so had to fly it for the bids.

The S-76 bid flights can be found in the Civilian/Military Charters Section of the Bid Division or search for S-76 on the bid search.

The following screenshots were taken during the KJFK (John F Kennedy Airport, New York) to KDBR (Sikorsky Memorial, Bridgeport!) bid - how apt. The flight was done at the real time of 07:00 local New York time (thanks to FSRealTime) as the sun was rising.

The sunrise was just too beautiful not to share. The only editing has been resizing to 800x600 and "saving for the web" to reduce the size of the files.

Hope you enjoy!

Mark

AS380 Mark Richards
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 380] Auckland, New Zealand [NZAA]
AirSource Pilot Number: 380

Postby Guest » 01 Mar 2008 18:19

Hey Mark, these are great images, but I particularly like the first two images, the detail in the cockpit looks really good. Unfortunately I have never been much good with the 'whirlybirds' myself.

Good job matey

Darren

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum