ASHA Training - 10 Images

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

ASHA Training - 10 Images

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2007 17:16

I have decided to take a break little from the Heavy Metal tour and complete my ASHA training.

Details of the flight are here

http://www.air-source.us/operations/ash ... TID=137072

It was only a very short flight, but great fun - practicing stall recovery in a cessna - a complete change from the heavies I have been flying lately.

Here I am taxiing out for a departure from 11L

Taking off, I head south west over the desert to intentionally stall the aircraft.

I about 7 miles out of KTUS here at about 68ooft, almost time to start practicing.

I am now at 9ooo ft and anout 11nm out, time idle the engines

Having entered the stall I push the nose down to gain airspeed and and keep her level with a touch of stick. Once I had reached 90kts I eased back gently levelled out.

Climbing back up to 9oooft after 2nd stall.

Now practicing a steep turn while maintaining as much altitude as possible.

Another shot of me practicing steep turns. I pulled the nose up a little too much here I think, but had plenty of speed.

Cleared for a visual to runway 11L, here I am having entered the pattern from the right

And finally here I am about to touchdown after a really fun 30 minutes or so.

Hope you enjoyed the post. I have really enjoyed these ASHA flights, they make a real change from the heavy metal flights.

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum