Bonaparte Flights Completed

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

Bonaparte Flights Completed

Postby jsummers » 28 Aug 2007 20:11

Hi all,
I have just completed all legs for the Bonaparte tour. I'd like to thank Martin for a good set of flights utilizing many different aircraft. There were 2 flights that were very interesting to say the least. The first was the Tupolev TU-134 aircraft used from Moscow to Germany. I had a very difficult time locating this aircraft for download, but found a really good TU-134 from Project Tuploev. As the entire panel is written in Russian, it took me 30 minutes just to get the fires lighted. It took another 30 minutes figuring out how to turn on the autopilot, but only had basic altitude hold. Decided just to finish the flight the old fashion way, El Manuel. The other flight that was interesting was the floatplane flight to St. Helena. I tried very hard to also to find the C-206, but the only ones that are available are payware. Decided to use the Standard C-208 that comes with FS. Enclosed pictures show the approach into St Helena, and beach side after landing.

jsummers
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 57

Postby as099mw » 02 Sep 2007 10:07

WCW AirTours and their passengers appreciate Your excellent service :)
MW

as099mw
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum