AS021 Santa Monica End of tour

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

AS021 Santa Monica End of tour

Postby Ken Bolish » 01 Apr 2007 21:51

I just installed FS GlobalX 2008. Here was my chance to check out my new mesh software up close. I was quite inpressed. New Mexico looked like the moon. If the moon landings were faked, this is where the filming would be. You couldn't leave the plane alone for long or you'll drift off course into the next county. All those moving cars are cool in FSX. It was hard to get lost. The flight plans followed the road quite well. I could not find the Hollywood sign in my FS. Made two passes over the hills and then gave up. A very enjoyable tour. Its nice to slow down and enjoy the ride once in a while. The money is nice too. I lost some money in ASHA stocks recently. Thanks for the great tour Jeff, and I'm looking forward to the Iron RTW tour

Image[/img]

Ken Bolish
Control Tower [Moderator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 21] KBLM Belmar/Farmingdale, New Jersey
AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby serdarbadoglu » 03 Apr 2007 17:21

Travelair is a nice plane although I fly Stearman for this event (I want an FS9 Pitcairn Mailwing!! :cry: ). I'm planning to fly Curtiss Jenny on last leg. 8)

serdarbadoglu
Student Pilot

Postby AS 506 Jay Kae » 03 Apr 2007 21:27

Me too looking forward to the RTW :)

AS 506 Jay Kae
Instrument Rated Pilot

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum