Route 66 Tour Surprise

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

Route 66 Tour Surprise

Postby rich1963 » 28 Mar 2007 15:19

When I was reading the Documentation that Jeff provided with each leg of the Tour he had mentioned that he wanted to included an extra leg in Arizona to see one of The greatest sites in the US. Well unfortunetly he found that it wasn't included in the Default FS2004 Scenery.

Well I have some really nice Freeware Mesh and Payware Landclass files installed. So I figured what the hell, Lets take a look.

This is what i found:

rich1963

Postby jsummers » 28 Mar 2007 20:12

Hi Rich,

That's what I was looking for. The meteor crater near Winslow, Arizona. I should've realized that it may have been included in some mesh scenery, but I didn't want to force the other pilots to download scenery files that they only use once. Glad that you found it and glad you enjoyed the tour.

jsummers
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 57

Postby rich1963 » 28 Mar 2007 20:41

I really did. It was great. When I saw you uploaded the last few legs, I ended up doing a 15 hr marathon to get to the finish. First! lol

And BTW, if anyone is intrested in the mesh. It's the FSGenesis 38m Freeware on AVSim. The Doc says it used to be Payware. The intire US is on there. If you look at the last Picture you can see a nice shot of the mountains in the distance.

AS398
rich1963

Postby AS 506 Jay Kae » 29 Mar 2007 05:52

Very cool shots there !!

AS 506 Jay Kae
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum