Surfin' in Style

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

Surfin' in Style

Postby Moose4 » 18 Oct 2006 21:22

Here's the first leg of my flights on the Surfin' USA Tour...Sacramento CA to Salem, OR in the Wilco/Feelthere Embraer ERJ-135BJ Legacy 600. Forget coach...time to ride first class all the way!

Moose4
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 522

Postby Brandon Stoll » 19 Oct 2006 00:54

Some nice shots there. I especially like that last one. Hmm, I use a freeware EMB...how's Wilco's? I want to buy it, but I'm satifsfied very well with the freeware that I have.
Brandon Stoll

Postby Moose4 » 19 Oct 2006 02:32

That Legacy is REALLY nice. Pretty detailed in the systems department, fully-functional FMC, incredibly nice and smooth virtual cockpit, flies great. It's a further development of their ERJ-145 PIC product and they're probably going to take the refinements from the Legacy and put out a new version of the ERJ-145 (for FSX, I'd guess).

The best part is, the Legacy's got a lot more fuel capacity than the stock ERJ-135, I could fly it even to Juneau or Honolulu (depending on the routing of course). It's got over 3000 nm range and gave me no problems getting into the 5000-foot runways at Salem or Olympia. I might use it for the entire tour at this rate, or may switch to another twinjet (maybe my Lago Maddog) for a while.

Moose4
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 522

Postby AS 506 Jay Kae » 19 Oct 2006 02:53

very nice shots there :)

AS 506 Jay Kae
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum