AS DAL 1571 KATL KORD

Have a nice picture in FS you wish to share? Post and upload your Flight Simulator Screenshots in the AirSource Gallery (link on top of all AirSource website pages or inside the announcement of this forum)

AS DAL 1571 KATL KORD

Postby Guest » 14 Oct 2006 21:41

AS DAL arrival into Chicago KORD via RWY 27L. Great Flight, love that AAS.

Postby AS83 Jason Epps-Eades » 14 Oct 2006 22:19

Dang

I almost thought that was a photo!

AS83 Jason Epps-Eades
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Guest » 15 Oct 2006 00:03

Thanks Jason. I like to get various angles on the shots, close up seems to give the shots a somewhat photrealistic look.

Postby as136roy » 15 Oct 2006 03:59

Awesome! The rear shot (on the other post) also looked real, with aircraft details... I bet you've got a great video card! :wink: :wink: :wink:

as136roy
Private Pilot

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 136] (OMDB) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Guest » 15 Oct 2006 04:42

Thank You Roy! I guess my graphics card (Nvidia 256MB 9800) is currnet and good. I am actually considering a second 9800 card being put in this XPS here. I love to take pictures as I fly and AAS is so patient in waiting on me in this endeavor. I have three folders in the gallery so far which indicates my love for taking these pictures. As you well know, once at cruise altitude, one can get a bit bored in route. I am currently at FL380, once again battling stiff head winds (289/103 HDG 245), which makes the hop feel like a crawl. I have been studying moves to a different flt. level but this jet stream seems to have it in for any west bound traffic (KBOS for KLAX). I am worried we will run out of movies and peanuts at this rate. Thanks again for the kind words on the image.

Return to Flight Simulator Screenshot Forum