AIRSOURCE CREW PASSES REVEALED!

Find information about the latest AirSource news and website updates here

Re: AIRSOURCE CREW PASSES REVEALED!

Postby Leemazz » 13 Mar 2016 19:13

I must admit this is fantastic , i can routes and flights that are a bit different from the Bid Division and schedule division .

Ive added some nice flights for Cargo aircraft

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Alan Turville » 15 Mar 2016 13:57

I think this one is for Mark as he is the main man on Bid div. When we get a Crew Pass for a delivery flight I notice there is no routing, so are we able to choose our own delivery route ? EG: Indigo LFBO - VIDP ......... I would go something like LFBO - OMAA - VIDP etc. Volaris LFBO - MMTJ......I would go something like LFBO - BIRK - KBGR - KFLL - MMTJ etc.
When these were in the bid div the route came up with the flight so im just checking :D

Alan Turville
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 268

Postby Alan Turville » 15 Mar 2016 16:41

Ooops, just read the crew pass and there is a routing on the ticket.

Alan Turville
Instrument Rated Pilot

Postby AS380 Mark Richards » 16 Mar 2016 06:30

Alan Turville wrote:Ooops, just read the crew pass and there is a routing on the ticket.

Hehehehehe... I wondered if you would see it Alan, I know you love the Airbus deliveries! :lol:

AS380 Mark Richards
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 380] Auckland, New Zealand [NZAA]
AirSource Pilot Number: 380

Postby AS550Lee » 16 Mar 2016 16:13

I just wanted to chime in about the crew passes to say I really love them. I think it is/was a very good idea and they are so very very cool. I look forward to see what the team here at AS has in the works as even in their current state, speaking for myself I enjoy them tremendously. Thanks to the team who operates AS. I must say ive never enjoyed my time simming as much as I have since joining a short while ago. I have lots of free time due to work injury so im looking forward to exploring the virtual world with AS.

AS550Lee
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby Alan Turville » 03 Apr 2016 12:08

Hi Tom, Ive got a Crew Pass ticket China Eastern Airlines TLS-TSE-TSN, but when I look up additional info for this delivery flight it says its a China Southern Airlines delivery. I know its only a name, but the airline does get entered in my logbook for airlines flown. Alan

Alan Turville
Instrument Rated Pilot

Postby Alan Turville » 03 Apr 2016 12:10

AS380 Mark Richards wrote:
Alan Turville wrote:Ooops, just read the crew pass and there is a routing on the ticket.

Hehehehehe... I wondered if you would see it Alan, I know you love the Airbus deliveries! :lol:

Yes Mark I do lol :D

Alan Turville
Instrument Rated Pilot

Postby Alan Turville » 06 Apr 2016 17:29

Hi Tom. Quick question, I am showing 10 of 10 crew passes held, so I think I can't book anymore. Now 3 of them have expired, 1 or 2 are delivery flights that I have already flown, but they remain on my logbook. Do I simply ' Return ' the expired flights, and already flown delivery flights to free up more flights, and lose the flight time ? With the old ' Bid ' division they automatically got erased from flights held when you PIREP them. Alan

Alan Turville
Instrument Rated Pilot

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 06 Apr 2016 22:54

Alan Turville wrote:Hi Tom. Quick question, I am showing 10 of 10 crew passes held, so I think I can't book anymore. Now 3 of them have expired, 1 or 2 are delivery flights that I have already flown, but they remain on my logbook. Do I simply ' Return ' the expired flights, and already flown delivery flights to free up more flights, and lose the flight time ? With the old ' Bid ' division they automatically got erased from flights held when you PIREP them. Alan

Hello Alan,

Yes you can "return" any crew pass that you hold. You will never lose flight time already flown. Think of them like tickets, once you "redeem" them for a flight, some can be redeemed again and again.

The reason they stay in your logbook is because some members may like to keep them to "collect" them, as one day we will implement trading or selling them. As you know, some are one of a kind and cannot be obtained anywhere else except maybe from you for example!

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby Alan Turville » 08 Apr 2016 09:07

Alan Turville wrote:Hi Tom, Ive got a Crew Pass ticket China Eastern Airlines TLS-TSE-TSN, but when I look up additional info for this delivery flight it says its a China Southern Airlines delivery. I know its only a name, but the airline does get entered in my logbook for airlines flown. Alan

Any news on this one ? It says China Eastern on the front but China Southern on the back.

Alan Turville
Instrument Rated Pilot

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 08 Apr 2016 11:00

Alan Turville wrote:
Alan Turville wrote:Hi Tom, Ive got a Crew Pass ticket China Eastern Airlines TLS-TSE-TSN, but when I look up additional info for this delivery flight it says its a China Southern Airlines delivery. I know its only a name, but the airline does get entered in my logbook for airlines flown. Alan

Any news on this one ? It says China Eastern on the front but China Southern on the back.

Oh I missed that post. Checked and it should be Southern, so I updated the CP.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby Alan Turville » 08 Apr 2016 17:29

Thanks Tom

Alan Turville
Instrument Rated Pilot

Previous

Return to AirSource News and Updates