2012 End of Year President's Message

Find information about the latest AirSource news and website updates here

2012 End of Year President's Message

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 30 Dec 2012 18:57

As 2012 draws to a close I want to express my thanks to all those pilots out there who have continued to remain as members of our VPU and specifically to those that contribute whether it be in the Scheduled Division as Airline Flight Managers or Bid Flight Division as Contract Development Officers. There are many more that I could name but you know who you are and the special way that you contribute to the continuing success of AirSource.

2012 has been a challenging year for a number of reasons, but I want to reiterate what I have often said in the past, and that the AirSource Virtual Pilot Union is a place for people to enjoy, relax and most of all have fun. Sometimes those elements can be forgotten where disagreements occur or where debate goes on beyond the level of civility. Our Employee Manual outlines the conditions for which all members must follow, and they are there for a reason. Upholding those conditions is everyone's responsibility and it is my expectation as President that all members do follow the regulations.

Air Source is unique in many ways and I look forward to the positive challenges that we face in 2013 and to continue to promote Air Source evolving for the betterment for all. There will be changes in 2013, maybe some radical more than others, but I urge all members to embrace change as it occurs.

I want to express my personal thanks to the Executive Management Team - Tom, Roy, Mark and Henk who do a heck of a lot of work behind the scenes that exhaust an innumerable amount of hours. Simply put, without their support, my responsibilities as President would be difficult to carry out. Thanks guys, you really do an amazing job.

Finally, on behalf of EMT, be safe during the holidays 2012/2013, be happy, and enjoy this place when you can as much as you can throughout 2013.

Norm.

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Re: 2012 End of Year President's Message

Postby Neil B » 30 Dec 2012 23:33

Well said Norm,

Thanks to all who have contributed to making Airsource the unique and enjoyable experience that it is. Best Regards, and onward and upward in 2013.

Neil B
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to AirSource News and Updates