Flight Blitzed!

VP General Aviation Division: Tom Little.
General Discussion about the AirSource General Aviation Flights Division.

Re: Flight Blitzed!

Postby AS455 - Don » 22 Jan 2011 15:06

(What browser do you use and it may have been a temporary server glitch or perhaps something on your isp side?)
Browser - http://www.msn.com/
Server glitch or ... isp side - I do not know about this stuff, it is Black Magic to me!

I think it is the size of the selection field available to make my final selection. Maybe the space or size of the actual selection box that shows the Airplane Icon at the end. I don't know what I am talking about but this is what I observed/feel. The size thing is not empirical evidence but my impression.
Sorry for being such a PAIN!
Take Care, Bud!
Don

AS455 - Don
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 455

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 23 Jan 2011 17:19

AS455 - Don wrote:(What browser do you use and it may have been a temporary server glitch or perhaps something on your isp side?)
Browser - http://www.msn.com/
Server glitch or ... isp side - I do not know about this stuff, it is Black Magic to me!

I think it is the size of the selection field available to make my final selection. Maybe the space or size of the actual selection box that shows the Airplane Icon at the end. I don't know what I am talking about but this is what I observed/feel. The size thing is not empirical evidence but my impression.
Sorry for being such a PAIN!
Take Care, Bud!
Don

Don in the bottom right corner of your browser what % are you viewing your webpage at? If it is 100% then what screen resolution are you using?

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby AS455 - Don » 24 Jan 2011 15:54

Hey Tom
I think you hit it out of the Ballpark! I changed my screen resolution to increase the selection field. Thanks You!
"If it is 100% then what screen resolution are you using?"
Sorry to bother you.
Don

AS455 - Don
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 455

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 24 Jan 2011 22:56

AS455 - Don wrote:Hey Tom
I think you hit it out of the Ballpark! I changed my screen resolution to increase the selection field. Thanks You!
"If it is 100% then what screen resolution are you using?"
Sorry to bother you.
Don

Glad to hear you have it fixed up Don - however if you do not want to change your resolution on the account of AirSource and like it the was you had it before, let me know as perhaps I can come up with a fix. There's just not a lot of real estate on the page to convey all the information I wish to!

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Previous

Return to General Aviation Division