Flights not being reported

Are you a new pilot? Do you have a question? Or just want to chat? This is where you want to post...

Flights not being reported

Postby oskiatl » 01 Jun 2013 16:53

Hi all,I'm new to the forum and to the union,and I have a few issues with my flights being recorded. I have flown two flights, and when I finished the flights I saved and reported the flights after I arrived at the gate. The recorder saves the flights says they have been reported! When I check my log book the flights are not listed. I have FSUIPC installed and running on my FS9 and FSX! I flew one flight one on FS9 & one on FSX to see maybe if the recorder would record on either one, filed report saved as per instructions,flights are not in my logbook. Maybe I did something IDK,but if there is anyone who knows how to fix this or point out what I did wrong, sure would appreciate it :D

oskiatl
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 355

Re: Flights not being reported

Postby mikeb744 » 01 Jun 2013 21:58

I had that problem - Wells it not really a problem :)

Load up MyAAs2 - Then click "file" top left and it will have your two flights there, u click on it and report.
Another window will load up and you go through the process !

It confused me to saying it was filed when its not - it just saves them to be filed :)

Let me know how u go
mikeb744

Postby oskiatl » 01 Jun 2013 23:18

Thanks for the help. I filed 2 reports by hand that are listed,how do I go about removing these flights and returning the funds?

oskiatl
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 355

Postby mikeb744 » 02 Jun 2013 00:13

No idea on that one :)
I am new here two

I find it usually takes 2 days and a admin will answer you
Good luck
mikeb744

Postby AS201 Joe » 02 Jun 2013 11:04

Hi Omar-

Firstly, welcome to AirSource.

Yes, as Mike said, once flown you need to go to the File menu and select File flight Reports to finish the PIREP process.

I'm not able to remove flights from the db, that's Tom's department. But, thanks for the heads-up about the confusion. I'll change the text on the flight saving dialog to be a little more descriptive. I've made a few other text changes so might release a maintenance update of myAAS2.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 02 Jun 2013 12:32

oskiatl wrote:Thanks for the help. I filed 2 reports by hand that are listed,how do I go about removing these flights and returning the funds?

I checked your logbook and only see 4 flights, all of which are myAAS verified. You should be able to remove non-myAAS verified flights yourself. You may have discovered this in the meantime?

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Return to New Pilot Discussions