Get Your Crew Passes Now!

VP Special Events: Mark Richards. General Discussion about the AirSource Special Events Division.

Get Your Crew Passes Now!

Postby AS455 - Don » 12 May 2018 14:39

Flying for AirSource and believing in concert the values and behavior of good people everywhere has been the highlight of my Flight Simming Interests through the years. I am truly Proud to fly the type of missions that can be presented in a way that are scientific, educational, Hurricane Chaser, reposition of assets, and truly humanitarian in nature.
I just completed the Crew Pass for the C-130 Flight (LFMC-LFOK) and it was wonderful!
This flight pasted less than 100nm to the East of where I was stationed in the USAF in 1966. Those days in November when Charles De Gaulle invited the US Government to leave France within one weeks??? time was very trying. That was FUN!
When flying today over the Western edge of the French Alps, I was a little nervous, but soon got back in the groove of flying my Herky Bird again. Upon reaching the landing approach, I sat back to relax when the LOC and Glideslope came true. What a feeling! ???Thank You??? to ALL leadership that made these events happen. We are truly Blessed!

AS455 - Don
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 455

Re: Get Your Crew Passes Now!

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 12 May 2018 15:29

Don so glad you enjoyed that flight! Spread the word 8)

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: Get Your Crew Passes Now!

Postby AS455 - Don » 24 May 2018 19:30

I just completed the ???AirSource Military Contract Trial??? flight: LFPV - Villacoubly AirBase to LFMC - Le Luc-Le Cannet Army Base in France. WOW, 1.7hrs flight time @ FL250 in the Evening to a very short 2,621 foot runway and by the way 'dim lite' runway!
Anyway, safely down in my CS C-130E with a -127' touchdown (not bragging - hehehe) rate.
Great Flight today and Thanks for the attention that flights like this deserve.
???More Flights, Sir! More!??? (my interpretation ref: Oliver Twist ??? Dickens)
Don Smith

P.S. Tom - I found my 'Pole To Pole To Pole' C-130 flight legs. If you think there would be any interest, I can produce these legs to you for your consideration. Thanks!
Don Smith

AS455 - Don
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 455

Return to Special Events - Crew Pass