Everts Air Cargo

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

Everts Air Cargo

Postby Neil B » 26 Jul 2017 16:37

I'm wondering if it would be at all possible for this airline to be represented ? Looking at their website they appear to have a reasonably straightforward schedule listed. That said I obviously know nothing about the work involved in setting something like this up or how easy/difficult it would be.

You can probably tell that I now own the PMDG DC-6 and feel a hankering to get out and about in Alaska. :D

Neil B
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: Everts Air Cargo

Postby Neil B » 26 Jul 2017 21:45

By way of an update I've tried to obtain some of the Everts Flights using the Flight kiosk. It recognises VTS97 as a valid route, but will not accept VTS98 which is a regular return route between Anchorage and Emmonak.

Flight kiosk advises to report this in the forum.

Neil B
Private Pilot

Postby Alan Black AS122 » 27 Jul 2017 01:53

The problem with the kiosk has been the IATA code. For some reason, the kiosk is coming back with 3Z as the code for these flights, whereas our DB has 5V which is what I am seeing in all the info I have found online. I fixed this temporarily last night to get those two flights in, hoping it was just a glitch, but I see the two you added today went the same way.

I just changed Everts to 3Z to get those two flights in and will leave it that way for a while so that the kiosk should add them without any intervention. Maybe they changed their code and the info hasn't made it everywhere yet?

Regardless, you should be good to go via the kiosk now, and I'll see if I can slip an update in somewhere to get more things listed.

Alan Black AS122
FAA [Administrator]

Postby Neil B » 27 Jul 2017 15:46

Thank you very much for your help with this Alan. Very much appreciated. :D

Neil B
Private Pilot

Return to Scheduled Flights Division