Updated Schedules

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

Updated Schedules

Postby Leemazz » 04 Apr 2017 20:41

Updated all my Airlines in the database to meet current requirements .

Currently there is more DC-6 flights than MD-11 flights , under new rules :lol:

Too many to list here but roughly 10,000 flights removed and about 15 airlines most are classic schedules from Fedex , Martinair , Gemini Cargo , World Airways , Variglog , Global Africa Cargo , Korean Cargo , Alitalia Cargo and Lufthansa Cargo the list goes on . I also deleted duplicate flights and passenger flights from Lufthansa Cargo and Fedex

Under the new rules the MD-11F does not belong in the Classic Schedule as it is still in operation so i kept 200 flights to keep people happy .

The two remaining schedules i can remove for the MD-11 if they do not meet the new rules .

See below

WHAT IS A SCHEDULED FLIGHT?
Any flight in which occurs (or did occur) in the real world for a real world airline, including:

:arrow: Passenger or Cargo flight as part of the airlines current regular schedule.
:arrow: Any flight derived from the Scheduled FlightKiosk.
:arrow: "Classic" Flights -
CLASSIC FLIGHTS ARE DEFINED AS: A flight that has occurred in the real world for either (a) An airline that no longer operates and/or (b) An aircraft that has been officially "retired" from service by all airlines. A classic flight does not necessarily need to be ???old???, but must meet at least the requirements within (a) or (b) above..

On that note , i will complete updating MY airlines tomorrow on completion i will no longer add any scheduled flights and i will only add charter flights to the crew pass area .

Im not happy with the way this has been instructed with not one single pilot from Airsource able to have their say , also my schedules getting deleted over the past 6 months and getting ignored after 14 years of service to Airsource and also no explanation to the deletion of the schedules only disrespectful replies is out of order .

To add to the list of Airlines
LTU*
Varig*
Thai Airways*
Transmile*
Swissair*
Japan Air*
Omni Air*
Arrow Air*
Challenge Air*
Centurion Cargo
Skylease Cargo
Tab Cargo
Solar Cargo
World Airways*
Gemini Air Cargo*
Lufthansa Cargo *
Korean Air*
Fedex*
Variglog*
Global Africa Cargo
Western Global Airlines(deleted)
Alitalia*
Cargoitalia*
Martinair Cargo*
KLM*
Delta Airlines*
American Airlines*

There is more but i cant be bothered adding more (*) denotes Classic

Some i removed because i purchased the schedules and im that annoyed with the way my flights have been removed when currently still under review by EMT .

Im told though that this is current so i have updated my airlines , Enjoy !!!
Last edited by Leemazz on 05 Apr 2017 06:59, edited 1 time in total.

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: Updated Schedules

Postby JSkorna » 05 Apr 2017 00:27

Make sure you are standing downwind. :roll:

JSkorna

Re: Updated Schedules

Postby Leemazz » 05 Apr 2017 06:16

Not sure it's worth commenting Jim .

Not easy updating airlines and when Roy updated airlines or deleted your airlines he contacted us via email or sent a copy of the schedule to review .

It's a slow process updating the airlines when done proper

Leemazz

Return to Scheduled Flights Division