Frontier

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

Frontier

Postby tonicfan » 12 Feb 2016 20:11

Who does the scheduling for Frontier? Do you need a hand? There's a lot of flights missing. They've added many more routes since it was last updated on AS.

Thanks

tonicfan
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 252

Re: Frontier

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 13 Feb 2016 12:40

Scott,

I'll let Alan answer that, but in the mean time, keep in mind that you can fly any Frontier flight you wish, just search for the flight you want either on their website, or other places like FlightAware, FlightStats, or any website that lists their valid schedule.. Then go to the scheduled division then enter the flight information in the flight kiosk. For example, FFT 777 is a valid flight for them.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby tonicfan » 13 Feb 2016 15:16

I forgot about that! I will look into that thanks!

tonicfan
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 252

Postby Alan Black AS122 » 15 Feb 2016 05:03

Sorry... been off the grid camping for the weekend. Looking in to the system, it looks like our current schedule had it's last full update in June 2014, although there have been a few things updated through the kiosk since then. We also do not currently have a Manager assigned to that airline. My goal is to see each schedule as updated as possible, so I will almost never turn down any offers of help ;-)

If you are interested in taking Frontier on as a Manager, let me know and we'll get you set up.

Thanks!

Alan Black AS122
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Scheduled Flights Division