Search.

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

Search.

Postby Lairyliam » 13 Jan 2016 09:48

Tom. I am wondering if it would be possible for future consideration on updates to the site that a the aircraft categories are also listed for and are available for searching. rather than searching for city pairs, or specific aircraft types, I (personally) think it would be handy to search for specific categories as well.

So for instance, that rather than searching for flights from a departure airport that are only on a say a 777-200, I can do a one time search for all those flights that fall into that same twin engine Heavy category. leaving the same place, it would widen the search, and save a lot of time trawling through the database of each aircraft type looking for the right flight to suit my needs,

I know some years ago aircraft were categorised in this way, is this still the case now??

Liam Reynolds
ASO38
Lairyliam
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 38

Re: Search.

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 19 Jan 2016 01:46

Hello Liam,

This would require some rework, but with the exciting updates coming this could be looked at when we get to enhancing the schedule flight lookups. And yes we still have the aircraft categories (large, heavy, etc). I'll see what I can do.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: Search.

Postby Lairyliam » 26 Jan 2016 09:20

No worries!! - I'm just being Lazy!! :lol:

Like the sound of "exciting updates!!" :D

Liam
Lairyliam
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 38