LYM-Key Lime Flights???

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

LYM-Key Lime Flights???

Postby troywx62 » 15 Feb 2015 16:56

Another dumb question from me the newbie...
On the main page, it list recently approved airlines. Being based in Colorado I was curious about LYM-Key Lime, but when I click to see the flights there is only one. Did I not do correctly? Are more being added?
I like that they use smaller aircraft.
troywx62

Re: LYM-Key Lime Flights???

Postby Buckeye Roy » 15 Feb 2015 17:49

Yes, there is only one flight. The flight was taken from info gathered off of FlightAware for a cargo flight. Hopefully there will be more Key Lime Air flights entered in the future.

If you like flying a particular aircraft, you can go to the search page and do a search by the aircraft code and it will bring up all flights using that particular model aircraft.

http://air-source.us/Operations/SCHEDULED/SCHMAIN.asp

Buckeye Roy
Commercial Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 17

Postby troywx62 » 17 Feb 2015 15:53

Thanks Roy.
If I go to there website for flights, can I post here in forums to get them added so I can fly them with MyAAS or do I need to find the complete schedule?
No great problem, I just prefer smaller airlines and planes. My jet flying even scares me!
troywx62

Postby Buckeye Roy » 17 Feb 2015 17:09

One of the reasons we have the Flight Kiosk was the fact that many of the airlines do not publish their schedules so we can upload them into our schedules. We now have a system where you can enter in a flight by the airline and flight number and have the most up-to-date flights available. Even if the flight is not being flown at the present time you can still request it and someone from the Schedule Division will review and approve it, as long as after researching it is found to be a valid flight. The only restrictions are it must be found on one of the flight look-up sites and an airline with a valid IATA or ICAO code.

Another way to search for flights utilizing a particular type aircraft is to go to the FlightAware site and go to "Live Flight Tracking" and "Browse By Aircraft"

Remember though, when choosing a flight it must be one flown as a scheduled flight. There must be a recognizable ICAO or IATA code preceding the flight number. No aircraft or flights with "N" numbers. These are GA flights.

Hope this helps. HAVE FUN!

Buckeye Roy
Commercial Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 17

Postby troywx62 » 17 Feb 2015 18:02

It does help. Thank you.
troywx62

Return to Scheduled Flights Division