Flydubai Change in operations (4/30 - 7/21)

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

Flydubai Change in operations (4/30 - 7/21)

Postby Alan Black AS122 » 22 Apr 2014 15:46

I'm working on an update for Flydubai that will take this into account, but for those that are looking for realism in the meantime, flydubai has moved some of their flights to DWC temporarily. See below for their official notice.

Temporary flydubai operations at DWC during a scheduled programme of runway maintenance and repair at DXB. Between 30 April and 21 July 2014 selected flydubai flights to and from Dubai will operate into and out of Al Maktoum International, also known as Dubai World Central (DWC).

Which flights will operate from DWC?

Currently we plan to operate flights to and from the following destinations into and out of Al Maktoum International (DWC) between 30 April and 21 July 2014:

Ahmedabad
Amman*
Bahrain*
Beirut
Chisinau
Chittagong
Colombo
Dammam*
Doha*
Donetsk
Jeddah*
Kabul*
Kathmandu*
Kazan
Khartoum*
Kiev Zhulyany
Kuwait*
Mal?? (Maldives)
Mattala
Muscat*
Odessa
Riyadh*
Samara
Ufa
Yekaterinburg

*Indicates that flight operations to and from this destination are spilt between Al Maktoum International (DWC) and Terminal 2 at Dubai International (DXB). Please check our flight schedules carefully when making a booking.

Schedules can be subject to change, so when booking your flight, please check the airport of arrival and the airport of departure carefully.

Alan Black AS122
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: Flydubai Change in operations (4/30 - 7/21)

Postby remingtonbox » 25 Apr 2014 05:23

I just tried to search for OMDB/DWC-VRMM with FlyDubai, but nothing pulls up in the schedule, am I searching wrong?
remingtonbox

Postby Alan Black AS122 » 25 Apr 2014 14:03

I just looked, and they are there. What is interesting is that your post is within minutes of when I did the update last night. Maybe you caught the schedule in limbo? Try it again and see if you get different results.

Alan Black AS122
FAA [Administrator]

Postby Alan Black AS122 » 20 Jul 2014 06:57

Schedule updated and flights moved back to DXB.

Alan Black AS122
FAA [Administrator]

Return to Scheduled Flights Division