Wolrd Airways

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

Wolrd Airways

Postby Leemazz » 30 Mar 2014 18:32

As of 27th March World Airways stopped operating with immediate effect so I will be removing all their flights from the schedule .

World are my favourite airline to fly so im not finding it very easy to do this , I have watched them go from operating 20 MD11s to just 2 over the last 6 months and with Air mobility cancelling their contract they can no longer operate .

I have removed the cargo flights as they stopped at the end of Feb , I will leave the passenger routes in for a week or two as their is only 4 MD11 pax versions left now so grab them while you can ...

All is not lost though I will move them to the Classic World Airways as they are now part of history

World started operations in 1948 and was one of the historic airlines still around well known for their part in operation babylift , they have their own section in the Oakland museum and appearances in movies , the list goes on ....

Im genuinely gutted

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to Scheduled Flights Division