Back flights?

VP Scheduled Division: Alan Black. General Discussion about the AirSource Scheduled Flights Division.

Back flights?

Postby ironbird » 01 Aug 2013 11:40

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to that nice community and platform and had my first flight just finished. I am sorry for my retarded question, but would like to check with you if back flights are available? I have flew from VCBI Bandaranaike Intl to VRMM Male Intl for Condor Airlines, but could not find the returning route. Is that how it goes here, or there is a way to fly the route from the opposite direction?

Thanx.
ironbird

Re: Back flights?

Postby ironbird » 01 Aug 2013 23:20

any help?
ironbird

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 02 Aug 2013 03:46

Hi there. Welcome to AirSource. I've done a search in the Schedule Division and there are 17 flights VRMM-VCBI - but not with Condor which means according to the schedules they aren't flying that route. Airline flight schedules aren't updated on a daily basis so if Condor do fly that route it will be just a matter of time before that route appears, if a Flight Manager is assigned to that airline. You have the absolute freedom to fly any route you wish here at AirSource - there are thousands to choose from :)

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Postby ironbird » 02 Aug 2013 14:21

Thanx Norm for making it clear. However, it is sad you cant return the bird to its source destination. Anyway, I think I enjoy much the Air Source system and surely will fly more and more routes in future. Cheers.
ironbird

Postby AS201 Joe » 03 Aug 2013 00:11

Also, you might check that the plane might keep going to a few other destinations before finally making it back to VCBI.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Postby ironbird » 03 Aug 2013 11:42

That is good suggestion, I was thinking of it too.
ironbird

Return to Scheduled Flights Division